- “The Resilience Program program was very effective with our Senior Management Team and we decided to roll it out to the entire Branch. The customized program not only inspired the team with top-quality research and data, it also provided practical and specific tips, tools, and practices for our team members to take what they learned in the training and immediately apply it in their own lives. In addition, 1 change has helped us optimize our relationship with our health care services provider in order to take full advantage of the benefits they offer, thereby increasing employee engagement, wellness, and productivity.”Henrik SteffensenGeneral Manager & EVP, Nordea Bank (New York Branch)
- “What I truly enjoy about working with 1 change is their holistic approach and ability to inspire our key talents to increase both personal well-being and business performance. The 1 change team not only understand our business and our unique position, they also know how to design a program that helps our Key Talents to develop significantly. They truly have their finger on the pulse when it comes to talent and leadership development, and bring a wealth of international experience working with other large global organizations.
1 change has become a strategic partner for our ongoing development of Key Talents in Deloitte Denmark. Over the last five years they have not only delivered their unique Resilience Program but also been involved in co-creating and designing other modules in our 12 months Key Talent program. Their work always receives high evaluation ratings from our Key Talents, and the positive impact and feedback is an integral part of our efforts to create a new culture that supports sustainable high performance.”Karen von GersdorffHead of Learning and Talent Development, Deloitte Denmark
- “As an HR professional, I’ve had exposure to many team building sessions and this engagement with 1 change was by far the most impactful I’ve experienced. During the meeting, Ole and the team truly inspired our group with their in-depth understanding of how wellness of the mind, body, and spirit can impact performance. We learned practical tips around stress management, nutrition, and establishing real connections with people that we could immediately apply in our personal and professional lives. The real differentiator, however, has been the personalized follow-up, which has turned a great offsite meeting into a sustainable way to approach life and business.”Julie CarreteroDirector, HR Business Partner
- “As a person who is highly interested in health, and well-being of my body, mind and spirit and as a busy executive juggling multiple priorities and dealing with high levels of stress on a daily basis, I was most impressed with the Resilience Training. The 1 change team provided me with practical insights and exercises to reinforce key learning principles and allowed me to put into action a more cohesive health and wellness plan targeted to meet my wellness needs and goals.
They reached out to speak to me and every attendee one on one after the program and allowed participants to remain in contact with them to continually support their process of making sustainable change in their lives. I highly recommend such a program to anyone who is looking to make a meaningful impact to their health and well-being.”
Leo LoucasHead of HR, Nordea Bank (New York Branch)
- “The Resilience Training was extremely helpful for me as well as our team; the sessions on body, heart, mind and spirit were eye-opening and very inspiring. Taking care of oneself is something that we tend to forget, although it is critical if we want to be able to take care of others.
Ole and his team clearly understand the challenges of a fast-paced corporate environment, and how to adapt what they are teaching to the lives of our team members in a way that is accessible and realistic for them. The focus on “1 change” (at a time) is very powerful – it keeps everyone focused on achievable goals and helps drive results.
I also appreciated the follow-up sessions with each instructor, and their availability to provide me additional tips and support to grow personally and professionally.”Thierry ChaucheExecutive Director (Business Planning & Analysis)
- “After participating in the Resilience Training I decided to make a move to a new position within the company, I got a juicer that has become part of my morning routine, and I started doing yoga. I’m very grateful for your input, you really had an impact!”NathalieUBS, Wealth Management